About Law Pulse
Law Pulse is an Online Law learning Platform aimed at spreading legal awareness and enhancing legal education. The idea is also to enhance writing skills among the students and draw attention towards important issues of the Society. And spread legal knowledge through blogs, competitions, seminar, and workshops. A one stop for all your legal queries. We publish articles, blogs, Interviews. Book review. We are active in organizing events like essay competition, seminar, workshops, etc.
The main aim of this platform is to give students a great experience of learning by publishing articles, book review, and interviews and also by organizing various competitions, seminars, conference, workshop, etc.
About the Blog
The main focus of the blog is to create a forum to share analytical views on contemporary legal issues.
While there are no rigid thematic constraints, the article should be related to trending legal issues – national or international. The expectation is that the submitted article will provide informed perspective, critical thinking and new insight to the readers.
Submission can include Articles, Case Analysis, Book Review, etc.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- Word Limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1500 words.
- Endnotes to be used.
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All selected entries will be published on the Law Pulse Blog.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors who have a minimum of 3 entries published on the Law Pulse Blog.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to Law Pulse. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
- The submissions must be sent to [email protected] in a MS word document.
- Authors are expected to submit articles of length not more than 1500 words. Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
Co-authorship is not permitted
- Along with the manuscript, the author must provide an abstract (in about 4 to 5 lines).
- Authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the manuscripts submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized nor has been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place.
- The cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, profession and university/firm/place of work.
How to Submit?
Entries should be mailed at [email protected] with the Subject “Submission for Blogs”.
Email: [email protected]